Now concluding its 26th year, the Vermont Summer Festival offers a dynamic competition schedule while also giving competitors an opportunity to enjoy the wide variety of entertainment, recreation, shopping, and dining options offered in Dorset, Manchester, and the surrounding area. A recent study conducted by the Center for Rural Studies at the University of Vermont cited that the total direct spending of visitors frequenting Vermont for equine-related activities is estimated at nearly $15.5 million annually.
For more information on the Vermont Summer Festival, please visit www.vt-summerfestival.com.
$10,000 Show Jumping Hall of Fame High Junior/Amateur-Owner Classic – Sunday, August 11
Rider Hometown Horse Faults/Time
1. Kevin McCarthy Ireland Catch A Star HSS 0/0/30.77
2. Kevin McCarthy Ireland Easton 0/0/33.85
3. Amy Shafmaster Portsmouth, MA Dalton de la Fresniere 0/0/36.05
4. Elizabeth Stroh Ocala, FL Canoso 0/0/37.45
5. Maya Nayyar New York, NY Notaris 0/0/38.88
6. Elizabeth Stroh Ocala, FL Coralina 0/4/39.12
7. Serena Marron New York, NY Cacan 0/4/42.58
8. Cheryl Scott Franklin Lakes, NJ Justify 4/80.53
9. Tessa P. Brown Jamaica, VT Herman hof ter Zeedycke 8/83.26
10. Sydney Smith Madison, CT Kolohe 12/78.14