Now in its 26th year, the Vermont Summer Festival offers a dynamic competition schedule while also giving competitors an opportunity to enjoy the wide variety of entertainment, recreation, shopping, and dining options offered in Dorset, Manchester, and the surrounding area. A recent study conducted by the Center for Rural Studies at the University of Vermont cited that the total direct spending of visitors frequenting Vermont for equine-related activities is estimated at nearly $15.5 million annually.
Competition at the 2019 Vermont Summer Festival continues through Sunday, August 11. Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for children with 100 percent of all gate proceeds benefiting Dorset Equine Rescue, The Dorset School, and Manchester Community Library.
The Vermont Summer Festival is a proud member of the Show Jumping Hall of Fame, the Marshall & Sterling League, and the North American League (NAL). For more information on the Vermont Summer Festival, please visit www.vt-summerfestival.com.
$50,000 Vermont Summer Celebration Grand Prix – Saturday, August 10
Rider Hometown Horse Faults/Time
1. David Raposa Clinton, NY Iliona 0/0/40.49
2. David Jennings Franklin, TN Aventador 0/0/41.11
3. Kevin Mealiff Ireland Nuca 2 0/0/41.53
4. Kevin Mealiff Ireland Eldorado 0/0/41.79
5. Todd Minikus Loxahatchee, FL Amex Z 0/4/38.68
6. Kevin McCarthy Ireland Easton 0/4/38.79
7. Kirk Webby New Zealand Crime Time 0/4/46.28
8. Jonathan Corrigan Bridgehampton, NY Loughnavatta Indigo 0/DNS
9. Kevin Mealiff Ireland Idylle van de Eikhoeve 4/77.51
10. Kirk Webby New Zealand Brando du Rouet 4/78.78
11. David Raposa Clinton, NY Mic Jagger 4/82.07
12. Paige Jardine Australia A Toute Vitesse 4/84.75
Photographs may be used one time only in relation to the above news item.
For high resolution photograph, please e-mail: email@example.com.