KS – sport horses Klaus SponagelMrz 2nd, 2010 | By ts | Category: horse training, Horses for Sale, riding lessons & training
Phone: +49 (0) 62 45 90 96 208
Fax: +49 (0) 62 45 90 96 209
Mobile: +49 (0) 177 – 45 11 004
Nowadays, demands towards the modern sport horse are high. Next to a balanced conformation, strength of character and soundness, a lively temperament and good performance attitude are required. At the same time, the horse needs to be equipped with strong nerves and the ability to concentrate.
Naturally, it is very difficult to be self-critical and to be consistently corrected by your trainer for making the same mistakes. However, continuing development will produce the desired results. It does require a certain amount of work and effort, but that is the key to lasting success.
Are you looking for someone who can meet all those demands?
Whether you are looking for a horse, coaching or training facilities that are hard to be equalled,
KS Sport Horses can fulfil these demands at the highest level.
- purchase and sale of sport horses
- training for riders and horses in Germany and abroad
- full coaching, particularly for juniors and young riders
- individual training and support of talented riders
- individual mentoring and coaching at national and international shows, up to full service
- multilingual instruction
- performance analysis via video, detailed discussion, problem analysis and measures for optimization
- KS Sport Horses is offering long-term professional management and training programmes for riders with ambitions to participate in national and international competitions
- Competition scheduling with selective outings for horse and rider in accordance with goals and performance requirements
In order to perform up to international standards, the training for young riders needs to be planned goal-orientedly and comprehensively in addition to a functional organisational structure. The conditions to achieve this are created at different levels. It is of high significance to follow the designated qualifying systems as well as choosing suitable preparation competitions for championships.
Our yard offers ideal training conditions and is therefore consistently used as a training base by foreign riders who are stationed in Germany for several months at a time and make use of the excellent transport connection to Frankfurt airport and the motorways.
Feel free to visit us and come and convince yourself.
With my best regards – Klaus Sponagel